Thursday 7 November 2013

Existing Questionnaire Research



 
As research I looked at this questionnaire which is from 'Q' magazine when trying to decide what questions to use for my focus group. Looking at this questionnaire helped me alot and put me on the right tracks on what I may need to ask my focus group on about magazines. Q1 really helped me with the decison of choice of questions to use, useful questions I have decided to ask for example liek Q1 on this questionnaire which is how long have you been buying a certain magazine. This is giving me an insight on what I need to include in my questions. Also Q ask how well Q magazine do the following and did a list that the audience could answer, using this type of question type will help find specifically what they are doing well or not so well, and if they get a lot of negative feedback they can change and improve their magazine so they get more buyers. Looking at 'Q' really helped me when chosing my questions for my own focus groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment